5 to 10 years
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Hyderabad , India
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Product Owner to join our dynamic team. As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of products that meet our business needs. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, and other internal/external stakeholders, to ensure that the products are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality.
- Define and prioritize product features and requirements based on customer/technical team feedback, market research, and knowledge of technical architecture.
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap, ensuring that it aligns with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the product is delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality.
- Ensure that the product meets all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Monitor product performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate product updates, changes and bottlenecks with mitigations to stakeholders, including senior management, customers, and partners.
- Act as a point of contact for all product-related queries, both internally and externally.
- Use product management tools such as JIRA, Trello, and/or Linear to manage the product backlog, track progress, and communicate with stakeholders.
- Provide regular project progress updates to management by liaising with the project manager.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience of over 10 years with proven experience as a Product Owner for at least 5 years, with a track record of delivering successful products
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Functional expertise in SAP PM, SAP MM, Maximo, Oracle EAM and the likes
- Knowledge of technical architecture and its impact on product development and delivery
- Experience with user research and customer feedback analysis
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Familiarity with product management tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Linear
- Experience with engaging stakeholders as a business analyst
- Proficiency in document development and product presentation
- Experience working in Energy and Oil & Gas industry is preferable
Oman | Saudi Arabia | Sharjah | Malaysia | Abu Dhabi | Dubai | India | UK | USA
2019 Copyright | HOFINCONS IRCA GLOBAL All rights reserved.