Education and Experience Pre-requisite:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- MBA in Business & Marketing or in Sales Administration.
- Experience in a similar consulting company for at least 4 years serving Oil & Gas, and Petrochemical industries.
- Actively research potential clients, pursue new business relationships and generate business.
- Obtain client requirements, prepare the needs tailored to the targeted customer, and plan & coordinate business development activities.
- Develop pursuit materials, prepare presentations and regularly present at client meetings and trade shows.
- Prepare tender documents, vendor registration documents and proposals.
- Maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow-up, responding to client inquiries on products/services/projects/payments and resolving problems on their behalf.
- Make cold calls and personal visits to new & existing clients.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Polished & articulate, and maintain a pleasant outlook.
- Able to establish and expand professional relationships with senior executives.
- Good negotiation skills and intuitive marketing ability in dynamic & competitive environments.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to also work in a team.
- Decisive and practice good judgment.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, creative and deliver innovative thoughts.
- Ready to travel to client locations.
- Meet business revenue targets.
#SAP #Maximo #CMMS #RCM #Maintenance #Engineering #Cataloguing #Business Development #Sales #Marketing
Job Category: Marketing sales