03 -05 years
MBA/ BBA or relevant degree
We are looking for a young, dynamic and energetic male candidate with 03-05 year’s of
experience having with IT companies for the above position. Must have skills in Payroll,
Recruitment, Operations and Administration, Policies and Documentation, Talent
Management, Compensation and Employee Benefits, Audits & Legal Compliance.
- Handling day-to-day HR and Admin activities in coordination with internal /
external departments for ensuring smooth business operations.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Candidate will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from
employees and external partners.
- Administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR
documents (e.g., employment records and onboarding guides) and updating
- Planning, Organising, Executing the events and official meetings.
- HR operational activities related to Talent Acquisition, employer branding,
compensation, employee benefits, labour laws, statutory compliances, client
management, TDS, insurance, employee relations & contract labour
- The candidate should be a graduate in MBA or relevant qualification with
proficient in communication skills, ability to maintain a realistic balance among
multiple priorities in Overall HR & Administration.
- 03-05 year’s of experience having with IT companies.
- Must agree to serve minimum of 02 years with the company.
- Must have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Human Resource Management or any equivalent course.
- Experience in managing modern HR and Admin systems and resolution of
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills and hands on experience in IT
Oman | Saudi Arabia | Sharjah | Malaysia | Abu Dhabi | Dubai | India | UK | USA
2019 Copyright | HOFINCONS IRCA GLOBAL All rights reserved.