.NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing software
applications using Microsoft's .NET framework. You will work closely with other
developers and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet the
needs of our clients.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using the .NET framework.
- Collaborate with other developers, project managers, and stakeholders to determine software requirements and specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to industry best practices and standards.
- Develop and maintain SQL databases and stored procedures.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues to ensure that software is running
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to other developers to ensure that software is of the highest quality.
- Stay up-to-date with new developments and trends in the .NET framework and related technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer or related role.
- Proficiency in the .NET framework, including C# and ASP.NET.
- Proficiency in building web services.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and design patternsl.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge of front-end development technologies such as React or Angular.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with other programming languages such as Java or Python.
ability to work collaboratively with other developers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
#ASP.net, #MSSQL Server,#Dotnet Core, #fullstack #angular
Oman | Saudi Arabia | Sharjah | Malaysia | Abu Dhabi | Dubai | India | UK | USA
2019 Copyright | HOFINCONS IRCA GLOBAL All rights reserved.