Business Development Executive
- Actively research potential clients, pursue new business relationships and generate business.
- Obtain client requirements, prepare the needs tailored to targeted customer, plan and coordinate business development activities.
- Develop pursuit materials, prepare presentations and regularly present at client meetings and trade shows.
- Prepare tender documents, vendor registration documents and proposals.
- Maintain existing business relationships through continuous client follow-up, responding to client inquiries on products/services/projects/payments and resolving problems on their behalf.
- Make cold calls and personal visits to new & existing clients.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with people.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Polished & articulate, and maintain a pleasant outlook.
- Able to establish and expand professional relationships with senior executives.
- Good negotiation skills and have an intuitive marketing ability in dynamic & competitive environments.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to also work in a team.
- Decisive and practice good judgment.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, creative and deliver innovative thoughts.
- Ready to travel to client locations.
- Meet business revenue targets.
Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and MBA in Business & Marketing or in Sales Administration.
- Previous work experience of at least 2-4 years in Oil & Gas, and/or Petrochemical industry.
- Experience with similar job profile is an advantage.
SAP, Maximo, CMMS, RCM, Maintenance Engineering, Cataloguing, Business Development, Sales, Marketing
Oman | Saudi Arabia | Sharjah | Malaysia | Abu Dhabi | Dubai | India | UK | USA
2019 Copyright | HOFINCONS IRCA GLOBAL All rights reserved.